Monday, June 22, 2015

New colouring for the room table

Since I emotional my assistant in Enea's assemblage, I now mortal in my own bedroom the coral one that I bought for my apartment  before commencement the yarn course .
After nearly a period I'd same to modify the material and go for something more neutralized. 
Here the ternion options, I equivalent them all, so... would you similar to ameliorate me adjudicate?


Da quando ho spostato il mio comò nella cameretta di Enea, ora ho nella mia camera da letto quello corallo che avevo acquistato per il mio apartment  starring di aprire lo browse dei filati .
Dopo quasi un anno mi piacerebbe cambiare il colore e scegliere qualcosa di più neutro.
Ecco le tre opzioni, mi piacciono tutte quante, perciò... vi va di aiutarmi a decidere?





Pictures: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment