Thursday, March 3, 2016

Flea market style #12


Last week, with my parents I went to my favorite flea market.
It's a nice pastime, especially during the rainy days! I was looking for a nice flowerpot for a new plant and I found a terracotta one, that I painted using the pink spray paint. The other purchase is a little wooden carved bird: I fell in love for the pastel colors and the fact that is handmade makes it even more precious to my eyes.

La scorsa settimana, con i miei genitori sono andata al mio mercato delle pulci preferito.
È un bel passatempo, soprattutto durante i giorni di pioggia! Stavo cercando un bel portavaso per una nuova piantina e ne ho trovato uno di terracotta, che ho poi dipinto con la vernice spray rosa. L'altro acquisto è un uccellino in legno intagliato: mi sono innamorata dei colori pastello e il fatto che è realizzato a mano lo rende ancora più prezioso ai miei occhi.


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.




No comments:

Post a Comment