Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Spring crochet cardi for Enea


Last week I made a warm and soft cardigan for Enea, a variation of this pattern.
I'm very pleased with the result, I wanted to make something that he can use as a jacket this spring. I was in doubt about adding a hood, but I think I will leave it like this..it's so nice I'm tempted to make one for me as well!


La settimana scorsa ho realizzato un caldo e morbido cardigan per Enea, una variante di questo modello.
Sono molto soddisfatta del risultato, ho voluto fare qualcosa che potrà usare come giacca questa primavera. Ero in dubbio se aggiungere un cappuccio, ma penso che lo lascerò così..è così carino che sono tentata di farne uno anche per me!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.



No comments:

Post a Comment