Tuesday, March 8, 2016

A new king in the kitchen


I've always been the one in charge to prepare the meals, but it's almost a year that Alberto replaced me {I have to thank Enea for that}. And I don't complain, au contraire! He always liked to cook, but since I work from home, it was more easy for me to prepare while I was waiting for him to come back to work. As I said, at the beginning it was to help me with Enea, but now it's a mission! He likes to look for new recipes, use simple ingredients to make something special. He's mostly specialized in italian dishes, so he really appreciated the new Brabantia tools I got with the Nordic Love Christmas box. And I'm happy too because when I have to charge and discharge the dishwasher {yes, that's my "role" now - I feel like Daisy in the first series of Downton Abbey} at least I have something colorful to look at! 
And speaking about the kitchen, don't miss tomorrow's post, I need your help to make an important decision!


Sono sempre stata l'addetta alla preparazione dei pasti, ma è quasi un anno che Alberto mi ha sostituito {devo ringraziare Enea per questo}. E non mi lamento, au contraire! A lui è sempre piaciuto cucinare, ma dal momento che io lavoro da casa, era più facile per me preparare mentre aspettavo che tornasse dal lavoro. Come ho detto, è iniziato tutto come un aiuto con Enea, ma ora è una missione! Gli piace cercare nuove ricette, utilizzare ingredienti semplici per fare qualcosa di speciale. Ovviamente va fortissimo sulla cucina italiana, quindi ha molto apprezzato i nuovi utensili Brabantia che ho ricevuto con la Nordic Love Christmas box. E sono felice anche io perché quando devo caricare e scaricare la lavastoviglie {ebbene sì, questo è il mio "ruolo" adesso - mi sento come Daisy nelle prime serie di Downton Abbey} almeno ho qualcosa di colorato da guardare!
E parlando della cucina, non perdetevi il post di domani, ho bisogno del vostro aiuto per prendere una decisione importante!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.



No comments:

Post a Comment