Monday, March 14, 2016

Crochet kitchen curtain


Good morning and happy new week.
We had a great weekend, still chilly but sunny..it really seems spring is knocking on the door! Tomorrow I show you some pictures of the past few days.
Today I want to share my latest crochet project: a small curtain for the kitchen door. That door is the one that brings to the laundry room, a space that often is messy and not very nice to see, so I decided to hide the view with a lovely and colourful crochet curtain. For this project I use the yarn Cotton8 from my shop in different colours and I used the basic granny square pattern. It matches perfectly the bottle cover, isn't it? 
I'm thinking to make a bigger one for the door that, from the laundry room, brings to the patio..mmm..


Buongiorno e felice nuova settimana.
Abbiamo avuto un fine settimana fantastico, ancora freschino ma soleggiato..sembra proprio che la primavera stia bussando alla porta! Domani vi mostrerò alcune immagini dei giorni passati.
Oggi voglio condividere il mio ultimo progetto all'uncinetto: una tendina per la porta della cucina. Quella porta è quella che porta alla lavanderia, uno spazio che spesso è disordinato e non molto bello da vedere, quindi ho deciso di nascondere la vista con una tenda all'uncinetto bella e colorata. Per questo progetto ho usato il filato Cotton8 del mio negozio in diversi colori e ho utilizzato il classico pattern granny square. Si abbina perfettamente al copribottiglia, non è vero?
Sto pensando di farne una più grande per la porta che, dalla lavanderia, porta al patio..mmm ..



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment