Friday, June 12, 2015

New Inspirations for the living room restyle 2016

If you are familiar with my blog you already know how much I like to change and evolve the Happy House.
The living room for instance changed a lot since we moved here, and now is facing a new fase. Finally the french door that I dream since the first time I set foot in the house is going to be opened and the String bookshelf will be probably the new focal point of the room.
These new major changes made me think to do some extra works, like paint the floor and make it lighter.
The look I’d like to achieve is more white and bright, but with a very colorful touch: I’m thinking about bright pink, mustard/yellow and of course light blue and mint. A good combination with bright colors and pastels, on a white base with black touches.
And what about a new sofa cover? My dream is a white leather cover, easy to clean and kids friendly. The perfect occasion to try Comfort Works products, an australian brand that can make slipcovers for Ikea sofas and armchairs, but also custom projects! The fabrics are hard wearing and machine- washable and it's possible to choose between a lot of options. I've been completely attracted by the fact that they also have leather, can you imagine my sofa in white? I will talk about it more deeply in the next weeks, as soon as my cover will arrive and stay tuned, because there is a nice surprise for you!.
Here a gallery with my inspirations, stay with me for this new adventure!


Se siete di casa qui sul mio blog, ormai sapete già da un po' quanto mi piace cambiare ed evolvere la Happy House.
Il living per esempio è cambiato molto da quando ci siamo trasferiti qui, e ora sta affrontando una nuova fase. Finalmente la porta-finestra che sogno dalla prima volta che ho messo piede in casa sta per essere aperto e la libreria String sarà probabilmente il nuovo punto focale della stanza.
Queste nuove modifiche importanti mi hanno fatto pensare di fare alcuni lavori in più, come dipingere il pavimento e renderlo più chiaro.
Lo stile a cui ambisco è più bianco e luminoso, ma con un tocco molto colorato: sto pensando al rosa brillante, giallo senape e naturalmente azzurrino e menta. Una buona combinazione di colori vivaci e pastello, su una base bianca con tocchi di nero.
E quindi perché non una nuova copertura per il divano? Il mio sogno è un rivestimento in pelle bianca, facile da pulire e ideale per i bambini. L'occasione ideale per provare i prodotti Comfort Works, un marchio australiano che realizza fodere per divani e poltrone Ikea, ma anche progetti personalizzati! I tessuti sono resistenti all'usura e lavabili in lavatrice ed è possibile scegliere tra un sacco di opzioni. Sono stata completamente attratta dal fatto che hanno anche la pelle, vi immaginate il mio divano in bianco? Ve ne parlerò più a fondo nelle prossime settimane, non appena la mia cover sarà arrivata e rimanete sintonizzati, perché c'è una bella sorpresa per voi!.
Ecco una galleria con le mie ispirazioni, state con me per questa nuova avventura!



1. 2. 3. 4. 5.


No comments:

Post a Comment