Monday, March 7, 2016

Five crochet projects I want to start right now!


If you crochet or knit, I think you will understand me: every time I start a new project my mind is already thinking what to make next. Sometimes the "need" is so powerful that I abandon what I'm making to start the other project. Is it the same for you?
And the fact to own a yarn shop is not helpful: I can access to what I need every time I want! I selected 5 projects I'd like to start with my yarn advises..what do you think? 
Which one do you prefer?


Se lavorate all'uncinetto o a maglia, penso che mi capirete: ogni volta che inizio un nuovo progetto la mia mente sta già pensando cosa fare dopo. A volte il "bisogno" è così potente che abbandono quello che sto facendo per iniziare l'altro progetto. È lo stesso per voi?
E il fatto di possedere un negozio di filati non è utile: posso accedere a quello che mi serve ogni volta che voglio! Ho selezionato 5 progetti che mi piacerebbe iniziare con i miei consigli sul filato..che ne dite? 
Quale preferite?



Graphic cushion made by Ingrid.
Perfect for my Malmedy 100% wool.



I can use the Cotton8 to make the sweet Nijntje for Enea.


This beautiful blanket seems the right project for the Rapido.


A boho tassel bag for this summer? Yes, please! 
Cotton8 again, maybe using two thread at the time to make it stiff or
Malmedy 100% wool for a winter version. 


The Rapido is perfect for the whale tissue cosy
so you can wash it in the washing machine ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment