Thursday, September 10, 2015

Dream big baby #4: Ivy Cabin



I have a confession to make: before having Enea I never been interested too much in kids design, but now I can tell there is a whole world of beautiful products that make mamas very happy {like me}.
Pastel colors, curated illustrations and attention to details and materials: these are the characteristics I can recognize in these new products. Certainly a new and different approach compared to 10 or 15 years ago.
Ivy Cabin for example, gathers a curated selection of lovely products like posters, toys, tableware, textiles and much more. In the pictures below you can see the products they sent me, I think they are perfect for the Happy House!
I love the dipped basket, it matches the color of my table top and it's perfect to collect the blankets and my shawls. The Doris doll is my fav, and Enea likes to play with it.. he throws it away, then he crawls super fast to reach it again and in the end he hugs it! It's too much fun.
And the indian panda poster..well, it's just too cute!
Check the website, I'm sure you will find something lovely for your baby or to make a special gift.


Ho una confessione da fare: prima di avere Enea non mi sono mai interessata troppo al design per bambini, ma ora posso affermare che là fuori c'è tutto un mondo di bellissimi prodotti che rendono felici anche le mamme {come la sottoscritta}.
Colori pastello, illustrazioni ben curate e attenzione ai dettagli e ai materiali: sono queste le caratteristiche che posso riconoscere in questi nuovi prodotti. Certamente un approccio nuovo e diverso rispetto a 10 o 15 anni fa.
Ivy Cabin per esempio, raccoglie una selezione di prodotti come poster, giocattoli, articoli per la tavola, tessuti e molto altro. Nelle foto qui sotto potete vedere i prodotti mi hanno mandato, penso che siano perfetti per la Happy House!
Adoro il cesto, è esattamente dello stesso colore del tavolino ed è perfetto per raccogliere le coperte e le mie scialli. La bambola Doris è la mia preferita, ed Enea adora giocarci insieme.. la lancia, poi velocissimo gattona per riprenderla e infine se la stringe per un abbraccio! È troppo divertente.
E il poster del panda indiano..è semplicemente troppo carino!
Date un'occhiata al sito, sono sicura che troverete qualcosa di bello per il vostro bambino o per fare un regalo speciale.


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment