Monday, September 7, 2015

September: a new beginning


Happy new week dear blog friends!
It's september, a month that is almost like january to me: new projects, new ideas and new energies! Finally the renovation works of my living room are almost done, we still waiting for the String bookshelf to be assembled and I'm ready for the photoshoot.
The room will be published in the italian magazine Casa Facile, so for now I can't share a lot here on my blog, but I will post some sneak peeks on my IG feed.
Actually I'm going to take another break soon, as I'm going to Sicily with my little family. In the meanwhile I want to show the new pillowcases that my grandma has sewed using the fabric from Fine Little Day.
I love this pattern and how it matches with my crochet cushions. 
Perfect, isn't it?


Felice nuova settimana cari amici del blog!
È settembre, un mese che è quasi come gennaio per me: nuovi progetti, nuove idee e nuove energie! Finalmente i lavori di ristrutturazione del living sono quasi terminati, stiamo ancora aspettando l'installazione della libreria String e poi sono pronta per il photo shoot.
La stanza sarà pubblicata sulla rivista Casa Facile, quindi per ora non posso condividere molto qui sul mio blog, ma pubblicherò qualche anticipazione sul mio feed IG.
In realtà mi prenderò presto un'altra pausa, visto che andrò in Sicilia con la mia famigliola. Nel frattempo invece vi voglio mostrare le nuove federe che mia nonna ha cucito con il tessuto di Fine Little Day.
Adoro questo pattern e come si abbina ai miei cuscini all'uncinetto.
Perfetto, non è vero?



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment