Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Summer break... really?


Dear blog friends, I have to apologize for my silence in the past days, but has been a very busy week. I've been to Rome with my mom and grandma and now I'm ready to leave for my belated summer holidays.
I didn't stop since last year, and now with Enea my life is getting more intense. I really need a break. Despite that, the computer and the camera will come with me, so is not be ruled out that you'll see me anyway in these pages.
See you soon!


Cari amici del blog, devo scusarmi per il mio silenzio nei giorni scorsi, ma è stata una settimana molto impegnata. Sono stata a Roma con mia mamma e mia nonna e ora sono pronta a partire per le mie tardive vacanze estive.
Non mi sono fermata dallo scorso anno, e ora con Enea la mia vita è sempre più intensa. Ho davvero bisogno di una pausa. Nonostante ciò, il computer e la macchina fotografica verranno con me, quindi non è da escludere che mi vedrete comunque in queste pagine.
A presto!


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment