Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Five industrial metal shelving


Metal shelving are the perfect storage solution if you want a easy and relaxed look. They fit in every room and I'm thinking I could buy one for my kitchen. I still have a little corner that I don't know how to complete and this may be the right idea.
Adding reclaimed wood is very trendy and it gives an extra touch. Here five inspirations!


Le scaffalature metalliche sono la soluzione di storage ideale se si desidera un look semplice e rilassato. Si inseriscono in ogni stanza e sto pensando che potrei comprarne una per la mia cucina. Ho ancora un piccolo angolo che non so come completare e questa potrebbe essere la giusta idea.
L'aggiunta di legno di recupero è molto trendy e dà un tocco in più. Ecco cinque ispirazioni!



1. 2. 3. 4. 5




No comments:

Post a Comment