Friday, July 31, 2015

Slow-blogging


For this summer I decided to embrace the new blog trend and go slowly. I have so many projects in development and I need more time and energies to be really productive.
That's why I'll be here just with pictures for the next months, twice per week. I will make an exception only for events I want to share properly.
Happy summer!


Per questa estate ho deciso di abbracciare la nuova tendenza dello slow blogging. Ho tanti progetti in fase di sviluppo e ho bisogno di più tempo ed energie per essere davvero produttiva.
Ecco perché sarò qui solo con le mie foto per i prossimi mesi, due volte a settimana. Farò un'eccezione solo per gli eventi che voglio condividere nel modo appropriato.
Felice estate!

 

Pictures: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment