Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ikea 365+: ode to simplicity


Last weekend I've been to Ikea to buy a new cabinet for the living room renovation and I've noticed here and there some new items that are part of the 2016 collection.
My attention has been captured by the new 365+ series: clean lines, attention to details and a resistant materials, a true "ode to simplicity". 
I love it and I already put my eyes on this beautiful jug with cork cap.


Lo scorso fine settimana sono stata all'Ikea per comprare un nuovo mobiletto per il restyling del living e ho notato qua e là alcuni nuovi pezzi della collezione 2016.
La mia attenzione è stata catturata dalla nuova serie 365+: linee pulite, attenzione ai dettagli e materiali resistenti, un vero e proprio "inno alla semplicità".
Mi piace molto e ho già messo gli occhi su questa bella brocca con tappo di sughero.



pictures via Ikea


No comments:

Post a Comment