Monday, November 23, 2015

#1000


I never thought one day to write these words, but this is my 1000th post!
In more than 5 years I opened my home to you, I shared my inspirations and I hope I've brought some joy with my crochet creations.
It's a pretty long journey, and I'm happy I've shared it here on these pages.
The big news is that from next year IDA interior lifestyle will become a more interesting and complex platform, in one website you'll find my blog, my shop and my portfolio. I will offer new content always following the "IDA style", live workshops, videos, new yarn and patterns and much more. 
To more 1000 to come and thanks for your support!


Non ho mai pensato un giorno di scrivere queste parole, ma questo è il mio post n.1000!
In più di 5 anni ho aperto la mia casa, ho condiviso le mie ispirazioni e spero di aver portato un po' di gioia con le mie creazioni all'uncinetto.
È un viaggio piuttosto lungo, e sono contenta di averlo condiviso qui su queste pagine.
La grande novità è che dal prossimo anno IDA interior lifestyle diventerà una piattaforma più interessante e complessa, in un solo sito troverete il mio blog, il mio negozio e il mio portfolio. Offrirò nuovi contenuti sempre seguendo lo "stile IDA", laboratori dal vivo, video, nuovi filati e pattern e molto altro ancora.
Per altri 1000 a venire e grazie per il vostro sostegno!


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.



No comments:

Post a Comment