Thursday, November 5, 2015

Urban Jungle Bloggers :: #plantshelfie


I can't believe it, for once I'm ready for the monthly Urban Jungle Bloggers appointment!
This month Judith and Igor challenged us with a topic that has been incredibly popular and strongly appreciated last year: it's time for the #plantshelfie number two!
And although I can't reveal much about the new living room, it's pretty clear I have a new amazing String system, so why not to style my plants here?
I hope you like it and see you next month with another challenge ;)


Non ci posso credere, per una volta sono pronta per l'appuntamento mensile di Urban Jungle Bloggers!
Questo mese Judith e Igor ci hanno sfidato con un argomento che è stato incredibilmente popolare e fortemente apprezzato l'anno scorso: è il momento infatti di #plantshelfie parte seconda!
E anche se non posso ancora rivelare molto del nuovo living, è piuttosto chiaro che ho una meravigliosa composizione String, quindi perché non farlo qui lo styling delle mie piante?
Spero vi piaccia e ci vediamo il mese prossimo con un'altra sfida ;)


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment