Monday, November 9, 2015

Flea market style #8




Two weekends ago I've been to Rotterdam for a one-day family trip. It's still pretty complicated to stay out for one night with Enea, so for now we satisfy the desire to travel in this way.
Rotterdam is one of my favorite destinations, it has a different vibe from the other dutch cities and the Oude Noorden district is always a good choice {here my previous post}.
And that's where my treasures come from!
A vintage camera from the '60/'70 and two traditional plates. The camera is just a very simple model, the Olympus trip 35, which I bought for almost nothing {plus 3 rolls}. The plates are the same series of the another one I already had, and now they are displayed in the kitchen. Lucky me!


Due fine settimana fa sono stata a Rotterdam per un brevissimo viaggetto di famiglia. È ancora piuttosto complicato rimanere fuori per una notte con Enea, quindi per ora soddisfiamo la nostra voglia di viaggiare in questo modo.
Rotterdam è una delle mie mete preferite, ha un'atmosfera diversa dalle altre città olandesi e il quartiere Oude Noorden è sempre una buona scelta {qui un mio vecchio post}.
Ed è da qui che arrivano i miei tesori!
Una macchina fotografica vintage degli anni '60/'70 {devo ancora controllare sotto al rullino l'anno di fabbricazione} e due piatti tradizionali. La macchina fotografica è un modello molto semplice, Olympus trip 35, che ho comprato per quasi nulla {e in più 3 rullini}. I piatti sono la stessa serie di un altro che avevo già, e ora sono appesi in cucina. Proprio fortunella!


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment