Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Mr. Moustache toy bag for Enea


It's not a secret I don't like to have Enea's toys spread all around the living room, but I also understand that he needs to play under my supervision, I can't leave him in his bedroom {not yet!}.
I'm trying to combine aesthetic and practicality: one of the latest find is the Play&Go, a 2 in one toy storage bag that doubles as a play mat {it's pretty big, 140cm in diameter}.
It comes in different colors and patterns, I couldn't resist the one with the moustaches!
For now it's in the living room, but when it will be time, I will move to his room and I'll hang it on the wall with a hook.


Non è un segreto che non piace avere i giocattoli di Enea sparsi per tutto il living, ma capisco anche che ha bisogno di giocare sotto la mia supervisione, non posso lasciarlo in camera sua {non ancora almeno!}.
Sto cercando di coniugare estetica e praticità: una delle ultime scoperte è Play&Go, un sacco per i giochi che funziona anche come tappeto per giocare {è abbastanza grande, 140cm di diametro}.
È disponibile in diversi colori e modelli, io non ho saputo resistere a quello con i baffi!
Per ora è nel living, ma quando sarà il momento, lo sposterò nella sua stanza e lo appenderò alla parete con un gancio.



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.



No comments:

Post a Comment