Monday, November 30, 2015

IDA wooden beads garlands


After a weekend of hard work the IDA wooden bead garlands are ready, oh yeah!
I've noticed a lot of interest in the one I have behind my bed, so I decided to make a small limited collection for my Etsy shop
The garlands are all different, and they can be hanged as proper garlands or just as a decorations
It's also a nice idea for a handmade Christmas present ;)


Dopo un fine settimana di duro lavoro le IDA ghirlande con perline di legno sono pronte, oh yeah!
Ho notato un sacco di interesse per quella che ho dietro al mio letto, così ho deciso di fare una piccola collezione in edizione limitata per il mio negozio Etsy. Le ghirlande sono tutte diverse, e possono essere attaccate come vere e proprie ghirlande o semplicemente come decorazioni. 
È anche una bella idea per un regalo di Natale fatto a mano;)



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment