Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Christmas wreaths


Here at the Happy House the Christmas decorations are starting to be more and more every day.
Last weekend I've made a nice wreath using eucalyptus and pretty little flowers to hang on the french window. I never made one, this is my first one and I'm pretty happy about the result, it's delicate and the smell is sooo good! 
The other project involved another wreath the my friend Yvonne cut out on a plotting machine {you can buy it here}. Instead of attaching it to the window, I decided to use a mirror that I placed above the tv cabinet.
Now it's time to look for the Christmas tree!


Qui alla Happy House le decorazioni di Natale cominciano ad essere sempre di più ogni giorno.
Lo scorso fine settimana ho realizzato una bella corona con eucalipto e graziosi fiori da appendere alla porta finestra. Non ne avevo mai fatta una, questa è la prima e sono abbastanza contenta del risultato, è delicata e il profumo è davvero squisito!
L'altro progetto ha coinvolto un' altra corona che la mia amica Yvonne ha intagliato con una speciale macchina {si può acquistare qui}. Invece di attaccarla alla finestra, ho deciso di usare uno specchio che ho poi messo sopra al mobile tv.
Ora è il momento di cercare l'albero di Natale!


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment