Monday, December 21, 2015

Urban Jungle Bloggers :: planty wishes 2016


Today I'm sharing the last Urban Jungle Bloggers post for this year, and I'm doing it with a lovely quote: "Plant your hope with good seeds".
Next year I have lots of projects I'd like to achieve and I think this is a suitable motivational quote, not only for me but for all the people I care.
See you next year UJB gang ;)


Oggi sto condividendo l'ultimo Urban Jungle Bloggers post per quest'anno, e lo faccio con una bella citazione: "Plant your hope with good seeds" {"Pianta la tua speranza con buoni semi"}.
Il prossimo anno ho un sacco di progetti che mi piacerebbe raggiungere e credo che questa sia una citazione motivazionale adeguata, non solo per me, ma per tutte le persone a cui tengo.
Arrivederci al prossimo anno banda UJB ;)


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment