Wednesday, December 30, 2015

2015 blog life in 24 pictures


Yesterday I was reading Anki's blog and I saw a beautiful collage with the most representative pictures she published on her blog through the past year.
I thought to make one as well, a bit smaller, selecting two pictures per month, without thinking to much about the color palette or the style. 
I like the result, it's a nice overview of my blog life {not my real one, although the two are blended together} and it shows me how I spent the past 365 days.
We'll see you in 2016!


Ieri stavo leggendo il blog di Anki e ho visto un bellissimo collage con le immagini più rappresentative che ha pubblicato nel suo blog in questo anno appena passato.
Ho pensato di fare uno anche io, un po' più piccolino, selezionando due foto al mese e senza pensare troppo alla palette dei colori e allo stile. 
Mi piace il risultato, è una bella panoramica della mia vita sul blog {non quella vera, anche se le due si fondono insieme} e mi mostra come ho passato gli ultimi 365 giorni.
Ci vediamo nel 2016!


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment