Wednesday, December 9, 2015

5 Himmeli DIY


2015 is for sure "the Himmeli year". They are popping out everywhere tutorials and endless variation to this traditional Finnish decoration.
I was thinking to make something myself just to try, but I've been very sick last week and I have too many things to do as Enea's 1st birthday is approaching. 
So instead I collected five great and easy tutorials for you..maybe I'll try to make them for new year's eve! 


Il 2015 è sicuramente "l'anno degli Himmeli". Stanno spuntando fuori in ogni dove tutorial e infinite varianti di questa tradizionale decorazione finlandese.
Stavo pensando di provare anche io a realizzarne uno, ma sono stata malatissima la settimana scorsa e ho troppe cose in programma da fare per il 1° compleanno di Enea che si sta avvicinando. 
Perciò ho messo insieme cinque tutorial facili e carini per voi..magari proverò a farli per Capodanno! 






No comments:

Post a Comment