Monday, December 7, 2015

Flea market style #9



A couple weeks ago, while Enea was at the daycare, I took a break from work and I went to my favorite flea market.
This time I came back home with a nice basket {perfect to gather the yarns while I'm packing orders for the shop}, two mint coffee mugs, some books and a toy for Enea.
The mugs are perfect as pots for a couple of little succulents.
Another nice loot ;)


Un paio di settimane fa, mentre Enea era al nido, mi sono presa una pausa dal lavoro e sono andata al mio mercatino preferito.
Questa volta sono tornata a casa con un bel cestino {perfetto per quando preparo gli ordini per il negozio}, due tazze da caffè color menta, dei libri per e un giocattolo per Enea.
Le tazze sono perfette come vasetti per un paio di piccole succulente.
Un altro bel bottino ;)



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment