Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Dream big baby #5: 10 cool prints for the kids room





When I started thinking about the decoration of the baby room {even before actually know the sex!} I had clearly in mind the idea to hang several pictures, and the "Für Neil Moon" print was on top of my list.
Something is changed since the beginning, I hung other prints, like "Never grow up" from my friend Anki and a lovely embroidery made by my grandma.
Here a selection of 10 gorgeous prints for the kids room {or for you, why not?}.


Quando ho iniziato a pensare alla decorazione della stanza del bambino {anche prima di conoscerne realmente il sesso!} avevo chiara in mente l'idea di appendere dei poster, e la stampa "Für Neil Moon" era in cima alla mia lista.
Qualcosa è cambiato dall'inizio, ho appeso altre stampe, come "Never grow up" della mia amica Anki e un bel ricamo fatto da mia nonna.
Ecco una selezione di 10 bellissime stampe per la camera dei bambini {o per voi, perché no?}.


1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10.




No comments:

Post a Comment