Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Merry everything and a happy always


The Happy House is almost ready, the presents are wrapped and the menu for Christmas day {and for the days after to be honest} has been organized.
I'll have 10 people at my table this year, it will be messy and loud and I can't wait!
It will remember me when I was used to celebrate at my grandma's with my family in Italy.. not less than 20 people at our table. 
That's the spirit I like: stay together, play and forget the troubles for one day.
I wish you all "merry everything and a happy always".


La Happy House è quasi pronta, i regali sono incartati e il menu per il giorno di Natale {e per i giorni successivi ad essere onesti} è stato pianificato.
Avrò 10 persone al mio tavolo quest'anno, sarà caotico e rumoroso e non vedo l'ora!
Mi ricorderà di quando festeggiavo a casa di mia nonna in Italia con la mia famiglia..non meno di 20 persone al nostro tavolo. 
Questo è lo spirito che mi piace: stare insieme, divertirsi e dimenticare i problemi per un giorno.
Auguro a tutti voi "merry everything and a happy always".





No comments:

Post a Comment