Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Camp Cirrus || autumn 2015 update


I'm always super happy to receive Camp Cirrus updates: they fit so well the Happy House, it almost seems that Cina reads in my mind!
Look at these new pattern for example. I love the black graphic whales on this cotton baby blanket, the yellow edge it's an unexpected detail!
And the "confetti tray" is perfect in my kitchen, I placed it on the "raspberry shelf" and it's my favorite for breakfast.
Thanks once again Cina, you always make me very happy!


Sono sempre super contenta di ricevere gli aggiornamenti di Camp Cirrus: si adattano perfettamente alla Happy House, sembra quasi che Cina mi legga nel pensiero!
Guardate questi nuovi disegni per esempio. Adoro le balene nere stilizzate su questa copertina di cotone, il bordo giallo è un dettaglio inaspettato!
E il vassoio "confetti" è perfetto nella mia cucina, l'ho messo sullo "scaffale lampone" ed è ormai il mio preferito per la colazione.
Grazie ancora una volta Cina, mi rendi sempre molto felice!


You can shop Camp Cirrus products here
È possibile acquistare prodotti di Camp Cirrus qui.


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment