Friday, November 13, 2015

Crochet baby sweater and vest clouds and rainbow


"Rainbow, rainbow..it's a rainy sunny day.."
If you have a little baby or a toddler you probably already know these words..I never thought that Peppa Pig would become my inspiration!
I was listening to this song {I'm still in shock for this sentence} and working on a new baby sweater and I thought..why not to add a rainbow? And so I did it!
And I made also a vest, where the colorful rainbow is sewed on the back. 
They are both available in my Etsy shop.
Have a lovely weekend!


"Arcobaleno, arcobaleno..."
Se avete un bambino piccolo o uno più grandicello probabilmente già sapete queste parole..mai avrei pensato che Peppa Pig potesse diventare un giorno la mia ispirazione!
Stavo ascoltando questa canzone {sono ancora sotto shock per questa affermazione, ma comunque la versione inglese è molto più orecchiabile di quella in italiano} e nel frattempo stavo lavorando ad un nuovo maglioncino e ho pensato..perché non aggiungere un arcobaleno? E così ho fatto!
E ho realizzato anche un gilet, dove l'arcobaleno è cucito sul retro.
Entrambi sono disponibili nel mio negozio Etsy.
Vi auguro un piacevole fine settimana!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment