Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Big Dipper and Little Dipper DIY


I love the constellation maps, simple drawings with lines, dots and little stars. I'm sure my next tattoo will be a constellation, but I still have to figure the placement. 
Anyway, I decided to make a simple decoration behind my bed and draw the Big Dipper and the Little Dipper. I told many time that I don't like things behind the bed, so every time I hang something it has to be simple, discrete and easy to remove.
What's better than a constellation? I used black sewing thread, adhesive paper stars that I made with a die cutter and polka dots stickers. 
More inspirations? Check this old post!


Adoro le mappe delle costellazioni, semplici disegni con linee, punti e piccole stelle. Sono sicura che il mio prossimo tatuaggio sarà una costellazione, ma devo ancora capire dove farlo.
Comunqueee, ho deciso di fare una decorazione semplice dietro il mio letto e disegnare l'Orsa Maggiore e l'Orsa Minore. Ho detto molte volte che in generale non mi piacciono le cose dietro il letto, quindi ogni volta che appendo qualcosa deve essere semplice, discreto e facile da rimuovere.
Che cosa c'è di meglio di una costellazione? Ho usato filo per cucire nero, stelle di carta adesiva che ho fatto con una fustellatrice e pois adesivi. 
Volete qualche altra ispirazione? Date un'occhiata a questo vecchio post!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment