Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Enea's books bed


Enea has a nice collection of books I'm putting together from flea markets or that I ask when people don't know what to give him.
Now it's the phase when the books are super colorful and the pages are made of solid cardboard. I like to see him so interested and curious!
Some books are in his bedroom, where they have a proper place, but others that are in the living room were normally in the toys basket. 
I so decided to use a dolls bed I thrifted months ago and turn it into a "books bed". I painted it in a light aqua color and I added a "E" with washi tape. 
Now even the books can rest after a day spent playing with my little one!


Enea ha una bella collezione di libri che sto mettendo insieme dai mercatini o che suggerisco quando le persone mi chiedono che regalo possono fargli. 
Ora è la fase in cui i libri sono super colorati e le pagine sono di cartoncino spesso. Mi piace vederlo così interessato e curioso!
Alcuni libri sono nella sua camera da letto, dove hanno un posto adeguato, ma gli altri che sono in soggiorno erano normalmente nella cesta dei giocattoli. 
Ho così deciso di utilizzare un letto per le bambole che ho recuperato al mercatino mesi fa e trasformarlo in un "letto per i libri". L'ho dipinto in un colore azzurro chiaro e ho aggiunto una "E" con il washi tape.
Ora anche i libri possono riposarsi dopo una giornata trascorsa a giocare con il mio piccoletto!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment