Friday, January 22, 2016

One foot in the street and another in the milky way


I wish this is a quote written by me, but it's actually from the genius Patti Smith.
After I removed my little black stars from the fireplace I didn't had the strength to throw them away.. I looked around and I found another spot for them. 
Now this is my place to dream and to find inspirations..one foot in the street and another in the milky way.


Vorrei tanto che questa frase fosse opera mia, ma in realtà è di quel genio di Patti Smith.
Dopo aver tolto le mie stelline nere dal camino non ho avuto la forza di buttarle via..mi sono guardata intorno e ho trovato un altro angolino per loro. 
Ora questo è il mio posto per sognare e per trovare idee..one foot in the street and another in the milky way.


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment