Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Purl and knit, knit and purl


While my mom was here during the Christmas holidays, she "refreshed" my poor knitting skills.
I'm able only to do the purl and knit and that's it! I bought this pattern from Ingrid and together we started to work on it.
But before, to improve a bit and to become familiar with the knitting needles, I made a little triangular scarf for Enea and I added a nice pom pom. 
I was so pleased with the result {although the imperfections} that now I'm making another one for me!


Mentre mia mamma era qui durante le vacanze di Natale, ho "rinfrescato" le mie scarse capacità di lavoro a maglia.
So fare solo dritto e rovescio e praticamente è tutto! Ho comprato questo modello da Ingrid e abbiamo iniziato a lavorarci insieme.
Ma prima, per migliorare un po' e per acquisire familiarità con i ferri da maglia, ho fatto una sciarpina triangolare per Enea e ho aggiunto un bel pom pom. 
Mi è piaciuto talmente tanto come è venuta {nonostante le imperfezioni} che adesso ne sto facendo un'altra per me!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.



No comments:

Post a Comment