Thursday, January 21, 2016

This is not a pattern


A couple of weeks ago I told you about my first knitting project, a little triangular scarf for Enea. I came up with the idea with my mom, while she was showing me {again} the basic stitches. After I finishes I was so pleased with the result that I decided to make a matching bigger one for me. In less than a week the scarf was ready and I received a lot of nice comments when I posted the picture on IG. So I thought to share the pattern, although I'm not a pro and this is actually not a pattern, but just indications on how to make it.

Cast on 90 stitches. For the first row, knit in every stitch from the foundation. 
Decrease one stitch every time you start a new row until the end, when you have two stitches. Close and add a nice pom pom.

Happy knitting!


Un paio di settimane fa vi ho parlato del mio primo progetto a maglia, una sciarpina triangolare per Enea. L'idea mi è venuta mentre mia mamma mi stava spiegando per l'ennesima volta i punti base.
Dopo averla finita, mi è piaciuto così tanto il risultato che ho deciso di farne una uguale ma più grande per me. In meno di una settimana l'ho completata e ho ricevuto un sacco di bei commenti quando ho postato la foto su IG. Così ho pensato di condividere il modello, anche se sono alle prime armi e questo in realtà non è un modello vero e proprio, ma solo un'indicazione di massima su come realizzarla.

Inizia lavorando 90 maglie. Per il primo giro, lavora a maglia dritta in ogni punto dalla base.
Diminuisci di un punto ogni volta che avvii un nuovo giro, fino alla fine, quando avrai due maglie. Chiudi e aggiungi un bel pom pom.

Buona maglia!


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment