Thursday, January 14, 2016

Urban Jungle Bloggers :: Kitchen Greens


The Urban Jungle Bloggers January edition is dedicated to the heart of the home, the kitchen.
I have a lovely windowsill that faces the patio that is the perfect spot for grow herbs, but to be honest I have only basil and thyme, as the rosemary is outside in a big vase and we normally use dried herbs for our dishes.
The kitchen is also pretty small and normally very crowded {although I try to keep it tidy}, so I'm not keen to add other things. I made an exception for this post and I added a couple of plants above the fridge and one on the "turquoises" shelf. 
Maybe I should buy a cacti, what do you think?


L'edizione di gennaio di Urban Jungle Bloggers è dedicata al cuore della casa, la cucina.
Ho un bel davanzale che si affaccia sul patio che è il luogo ideale per coltivare le erbe, ma ad essere sincera ho solo basilico e timo, visto che il rosmarino è all'aperto in un grande vaso e che normalmente utilizziamo erbe essiccate per i nostri piatti.
La cucina è anche abbastanza piccola e normalmente molto affollata {anche se cerco di tenerla in ordine}, quindi non sono molto propensa ad aggiungere altre cose. Ho fatto un'eccezione per questo post e ho aggiunto un paio di piante sopra il frigo e uno sullo scaffale dei "turchesi". 
Forse dovrei comprare un cactus, che ne dite?


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment