Thursday, January 7, 2016

Washi tape wall diy


After quite some time, I decided to update the decoration of my fireplace with a simple but effective DIY.
I've used washi tape to make a nice pattern that looks like little brush strokes: it looks like wallpaper but you can actually remove it more easily. 
What do you think? I'd love to see it if you're going to make it, so please let me know through the social media ;)


Dopo un bel po' di tempo, ho deciso di aggiornare la decorazione del mio camino con un fai da te semplice ma efficace.
Ho usato del washi tape per creare un pattern che assomiglia a piccole pennellate: sembra carta da parati, ma in realtà si può rimuovere più facilmente. 
Che ne dite? Mi piacerebbe vederlo se lo realizzate, quindi per favore fatemelo sapere attraverso il social media ;)


Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment