Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Kleine Fabriek


Last Sunday I've been invited by my dear friend Lonneke to Kleine Fabriek in Amsterdam, for an Instagram meet-up with other cool moms. 
For me this is a brand new world: I'm not a so called "mom-blog" and Enea is my first child, so everything for me it's a total surprise. I had the opportunity to discover a lot of amazing kids brands {sometimes I wished there was also the mama-size!} and to get in touch with other Insta-moms crazy {like me!} for design and cool stuff.
Here my impressions, and thank you again Lonneke, it was wonderful!


Domenica scorsa sono stata invitata dalla mia cara amica Lonneke ad un Instagram meet-up con altre mamme durante la manifestazione Kleine Fabriek ad Amsterdam.
Per me questo è un mondo nuovo: io non sono una cosiddetta "mamma-blogger" ed Enea è il mio primo figlio, quindi tutto per me è una sorpresa totale. Ho avuto l'opportunità di scoprire un sacco di incredibili brand per bambini {a volte avrei voluto ci fosse anche la taglia per la mamma!} ed entrare in contatto con altre Insta-mamme pazze {come me!} per il design e le cose belle.
Ecco le mie impressioni, e grazie ancora Lonneke, è stato meraviglioso!



Kid's room styled by Kim van Rossenberg





Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment