Friday, February 12, 2016

A weekend for me


The last weekend I stayed at home by myself to work on the new projects for the next months..I needed a quiet time only with my thoughts, my ideas and my camera. It was worth the sacrifice to stay away from Alberto and Enea, but now I'm looking forward to spend a lovely weekend with them.. let's only hope they will be better soon, because they are both sick since they came back home. Finger crossed!


Lo scorso fine settimana sono rimasta a casa da sola a lavorare su nuovi progetti per i prossimi mesi..avevo bisogno di un momento tranquillo solo con i miei pensieri, le mie idee e la mia macchina fotografica.
È valsa la pena il sacrificio di stare lontana da Alberto e Enea, ma ora non vedo l'ora di trascorrere un bel fine settimana con loro..speriamo solo stiano meglio presto perché è da quando sono tornati che sono entrambi malati. Incrociamo le dita!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment