Monday, February 15, 2016

Flea market style #11




The monthly appointment at my favourite flea market is something I can't miss. It's a sort of ritual: when I'm stressed I like to take a break and forget everything for a moment. And strolling through the shelves full of vintage goodies I feel really much better every time!
This time I've found a rattan magazine rack, some Nijntje books for Enea and a Nijntje dool. Small loot but super happy anyway!


L'appuntamento mensile al mio mercato delle pulci preferito è qualcosa a cui non posso mancare. Si tratta di una sorta di rito: quando sono stressata mi piace prendermi una pausa e dimenticare tutto per un momento. E passeggiando tra gli scaffali pieni di chicche vintage mi sento davvero molto meglio ogni volta!
Questa volta ho trovato un portariviste in rattan, alcuni libri di Nijntje per Enea e anche un pupazzo Nijntje. Piccolo bottino ma super felice comunque!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment