Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Rainbow baby blanket


Every time I post a picture of my rainbow blanket, I always receive a lot of comments and positive feedbacks.
I decided to make a small version for a newborn baby, the size is perfect for the crib or the car seat {52 x 65 cm approx.}. The blanket is worked with soft acrylic and is washable at 30 degrees. You can find it here on my Etsy shop for a special price!

Ogni volta che posto una foto della mia coperta arcobaleno, ricevo sempre un sacco di commenti e feedback positivi.
Ho deciso di fare una versione mini per un neonato, la dimensione è perfetta per la culla o il seggiolino auto {52 x 65 cm circa.}. La coperta è lavorata con morbido acrilico ed è lavabile a 30 gradi. Potete trovarla qui nel mio negozio Etsy per un prezzo speciale!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment