Monday, February 8, 2016

New Ikea #IDAstyle


Last week I've been to Ikea with my friends Anki, Giuditta and Lonneke {plus all our kids!} for a spontaneous meetup. I was curious to check the new TILLFÄLLE collection {here} but I've been a bit disappointed, only few products were present and not even gathered in a specific spot, but spread all around the shop. The lamp I was interested in was not in stock yet {and btw, can anyone explain me why in Italy the same lamp cost 15 euros and here 25?}, but that didn't discourage me to shop! I bought three little tin cans from the new INBJUDANDE collection {I'm not particularly convinced by the one with the flowers but I adore the other two} and a lovely black and white blanket with a giant dala horse. It's pretty big and very warm, perfect to keep it on the couch. I also bought a third item, but I will show it tomorrow, as it is the subject of a nice DIY ;)



La settimana scorsa sono stata all'Ikea con le mie amiche Anki, Giuditta e Lonneke {con tutti i bimbi al seguito!} per un incontro dell'ultimo minuto. Ero curiosa di vedere con i miei occhi la nuova collezione TILLFÄLLE {qui} ma sono rimasta un po' delusa, solo pochi prodotti erano presenti e tra l'altro nemmeno raccolti in un punto specifico, ma sparsi per tutto il negozio. La lampada che mi interessava non era ancora disponibile {e comunque qualcuno mi può spiegare perché in Italia la stessa lampada costa 15 euro e qui 25?}, ma questo non mi ha scoraggiato dal fare shopping! Ho comprato tre piccoli barattoli di latta della nuova collezione INBJUDANDE {non sono particolarmente convinta di quello con i fiori, ma adoro gli altri due} e una bella coperta bianca e nera con un dala horse gigante. È abbastanza grande e calducciosa, perfetta per il divano. Ho anche comprato un terzo oggetto, ma ve lo mostrerò domani, visto che è il soggetto di un bel fai da te ;)




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment