Monday, February 1, 2016

DIY :: painted basket and pom poms


I noticed that recently I'm adding more and more pink, maybe to compensate the testosterone from my boys ;)
The last example is this easy DIY: I've spray painted the seagrass basket I bought years ago to cover the red band that doesn't fit anymore with the rest of the palette. I chose a very delicate shade of pink and I added some colorful pom poms that I made during Christmas.
Now I have an {almost} brand new basket!

Ho notato che ultimamente sto aggiungendo sempre più rosa, forse per compensare il testosterone dai miei ragazzi ;)
L'ultimo esempio è questo semplice fai da te: ho dipinto con la bomboletta il cestino in rattan che ho comprato anni fa per coprire la fascia rossa che non si adatta più con il resto della palette. Ho scelto una delicata tonalità di rosa e ho aggiunto qualche pom pom colorato avanzato dal periodo natalizio.
Ora ho un cestino {quasi} nuovo di zecca!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment