Monday, February 29, 2016

February flowers


Last week my parents visited us to celebrate my mom's birthday. 
Not a lucky week, as Enea was a bit sick because of the new teeth. But Saturday I had the chance to spend the all day with my mom: we went to Sissy Boy for lunch and we walked in every shop she liked. Alberto and Enea joined us for a couple of hours and my mom took this lovely picture of us.
These are the flowers I bought for her birthday.


La scorsa settimana i miei genitori ci hanno visitato per festeggiare il compleanno di mia mamma.
Non una settimana fortunata a dire il vero, visto che Enea ha avuto la febbre a causa dei nuovi dentini. Ma sabato ho avuto la possibilità di trascorrere tutto il giorno con la mia mami: siamo andate da Sissy Boy per il pranzo e siamo entrate in ogni negozio che le piaceva. Alberto ed Enea si sono uniti a noi per un paio d'ore e mia mamma ci ha scattato questa bella foto.
Questi sono i fiori che ho comprato per il suo compleanno.



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment