Tuesday, February 9, 2016

DIY :: cloud placemats


As I said yesterday, I bought a third item during my last visit at Ikea.
When I saw the cork placemats AVSKILD I immediately thought to use them to create an easy diy. I'm playing a lot with new shapes lately and the cloud was both the logo of my first blog, back in 2009 {before IDA interior lifestyle} and a nickname Alberto gave me when we started dating, so why don't use it to make customized placemats?
In the video below you can see the step-by-step tutorial and a quick table setting for the breakfast or the brunch. 
I think it's pretty easy to follow, but If you have any questions, leave a comment!

Come ho detto ieri, ho comprato un terzo oggetto durante la mia ultima visita all'Ikea.
Quando ho visto le tovagliette in sughero AVSKILD ho subito pensato di usarle per creare un semplice fai da te. Sto giocando molto con nuove forme ultimamente e la nuvola è stata sia il logo del mio primo blog, nel lontano 2009 {ancor prima di IDA interior lifestyle} e un soprannome che Alberto mi ha dato quando abbiamo iniziato a frequentarci, quindi perché non usarla per realizzare delle tovagliette personalizzate?
Nel video qui sotto potete vedere il tutorial passo passo e un veloce table setting per la colazione o il brunch.
Penso che sia davvero facile da fare, ma se avete domande, lasciatele nei commenti!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment