Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Crochet tissue box cover


A cold can also be an opportunity to create something nice. Last week my boys were both sick and I decided to dress up the ugly tissue box to make it more fun and colorful. I didn't follow a pattern, but I mixed different instructions I found here and there. Much better now!


Un raffreddore può anche essere un'opportunità per creare qualcosa di bello. La scorsa settimana i miei ragazzi erano entrambi malati e ho deciso di vestire la brutta scatola dei fazzoletti di carta per renderla più divertente e colorata. Non ho seguito un modello, ma ho mescolato diverse istruzioni che ho trovato qua e là. Adesso è molto meglio!



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment