Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Dream big baby #6: Bobo Choses



Lately {thanks also to my moms blogger friends} I'm more interested in kids fashion and I'm discovering a lot of interesting brands. My last find is the spanish company Bobo Choses, "a clothing brand that speaks the language that children speak"..how cool is that? I checked the website and I placed and order: I'm very pleased about the quality of the garments, the fabric and the design itself. They produce not only baby/kids clothes, but they also have a women section, although is not very easy to find on the website {I hope they will improve this section because I want to shop for me as well}. Plus, you can find home accessories and textiles. Happy shopping!


Ultimamente {grazie anche alle mie amiche mamme blogger} sono sempre più interessata ai vestiti per bambini e sto scoprendo un sacco di marchi interessanti. La mia ultima scoperta è la compagnia spagnola Bobo Choses, "un marchio di abbigliamento che parla il linguaggio che i bambini parlano".. che bellezza, vero? Ho dato un'occhiata al sito e ho piazzato l'ordine: sono molto soddisfatta della qualità dei capi, i tessuti e il design degli stessi. E non producono solo abbigliamento per neonati e ragazzi, ma hanno anche una parte dedicata alle mamme {e non!}, anche se non è molto facile da trovare sul sito {spero vivamente che possano migliorare questa sezione perché voglio fare acquisti anche per me}. Inoltre, è possibile trovare accessori per la casa e prodotti tessili. Felice shopping!



images via Bobo Choses



No comments:

Post a Comment