Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Hang in there


The iconic "Hang it all" designed by Charles & Ray Eames in 1953 and produced by Vitra, is in my wish list since ages. I'd like to have two in a row in my entryway, but I still have to wait to have them, as they aren't cheap at all.
So when ReStyle joined the Nordic Love Christmas box I decided to ask for the print that represents the Hang it all and the ape toy by Kay Bojesen {also in my wish list..pretty long eh?}. Isn't it super cool and perfect for the Happy House?


L'iconico "Hang it all" disegnato da Charles & Ray Eames nel 1953 e prodotto da Vitra, è nella mia lista dei desideri da secoli. Mi piacerebbe averne due di fila nel mio ingresso, ma devo ancora aspettare un bel po' prima di averli, visto che non sono affatto a buon mercato.
Così, quando ReStyle si è unito alla Nordic Love Christmas box ho deciso di prendere la stampa che rappresenta l'Hang it all e il giocattolo scimmia di Kay Bojesen {anche lei nella mia lista..piuttosto lunga eh?}. Non è bellissima e assolutamente perfetta per la Happy House? 



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment