Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Maison & Objet :: inspirations


As I told you here, I've been to Paris to attend Maison & Objet.
The fair is gigantic {and my time was very limited}, so I decided to focus my attention only on the two halls that I thought more interesting for my taste and my aesthetic.
I talked a lot and I met new interesting people and brands that I will share later on.
Here a small selection with some of my favorites and in the video you can see the press materials I gathered during the fair..yes, I know everything is on line now, but I still love the feeling to leaf through and make notes on the paper!


Come vi ho detto qui, sono stata a Parigi per partecipare a Maison & Objet.
La fiera è gigantesca {e il mio tempo era molto limitato}, così ho deciso di concentrare la mia attenzione solo sulle due sale che ho pensato più interessanti per i miei gusti e la mia estetica.
Ho parlato molto e ho conosciuto nuove persone interessanti e marchi che condividerò in seguito.
Ecco una piccola selezione di alcuni dei miei preferiti e nel video si possono vedere i materiali stampa che ho raccolto durante le fiera..sì, lo so che si trova tutto on line, ma adoro la sensazione di sfogliare e prendere appunti sul carta!









Bakker, Ferm Living


Pictures: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2016.
All images of this post are shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment