Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Crocheted baby wear


Be honest, aren't these baby clothes super cute?
I was looking for a nice pattern to make a winter sweater to Enea and I found this nice model in Ravelry. I modified it a bit, to make it more simple and I added a nice cloud with raindrops in different shades of blue.
I was so happy about the result that I decided to give it a twist {again} to make a nice dress. Here I added a yellow edge and a rainbow with white clouds.
They fit size 3-6 months approx and I made them using the trusted Annell rapido plus. 
The pattern will be available soon in my Etsy shop, these are already for sale!


Siate sinceri, questi vestitini non sono super carini?
Stavo cercando un bel modello per fare un maglioncino invernale per Enea e ho trovato questo in Ravelry. L'ho modificato un po' per renderlo più semplice e ho aggiunto una bella nuvola con gocce di pioggia in diverse tonalità di blu.
Ero così contenta del risultato che ho deciso di modificarlo {di nuovo} per fare un bel vestitino. Qui ho aggiunto un bordo giallo e un arcobaleno con nuvole bianche.
Sono una taglia 3-6 mesi circa e li ho realizzati utilizzando il mio fidato e morbidissimo acrilico Annell.
Il modello sarà disponibile a breve nel mio negozio Etsy, questi sono già in vendita!




Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.


No comments:

Post a Comment