Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Filet baby blankets :: "Holland" and "Sicily"


I'm sure if you look around, you'll find someone who's expecting a baby.
It can be a sister, a relative, a good friend or..you!
What I do when I know a good friend is pregnant it's very easy: I fill my basket with colorful wool, I pick the right hook and I crochet a blanket for the baby.
I think it's a nice gesture for the baby and for the mom.. having a soft blanket where you can pampered this new creature in his first days and beyond.
That's also the reason why I do like to make baby blanket more than any other crochet project! 

In my Etsy shop you can find two lovely blankets {"Holland" and "Sicily"} ready to be shipped and the pattern to make it yourself. Just pick your colors in my shop {for this project you need two balls for each color} and create your personal version.


Sono sicura che se vi guardate intorno, troverete qualcuno che aspetta un bambino.
Può essere una sorella, una parente, una cara amica o magari voi!
Quello che faccio io quando so che una buona amica è incinta è molto semplice: riempio il mio cestino con lana colorata, prendo il giusto uncinetto e faccio una copertina per il bambino in arrivo.
Penso che sia un bel gesto per il bambino e per la mamma..avere una morbida coperta dove si può coccolare la nuova creatura nei suoi primi giorni e anche oltre.
Questo è anche il motivo per cui le copertine sono da sempre i miei progetti preferiti da realizzare!

Nel mio negozio Etsy potete trovare due belle copertine {"Holland" e "Sicily"} pronte per essere spedite e lo schema per farvela da soli. 
Scegliete i colori nel mio negozio {per questo progetto avrete bisogno di due gomitoli per ogni colore} e create la vostra versione personale.



Picture styling: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are styled & shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.





No comments:

Post a Comment