Thursday, October 22, 2015

vt wonen & design beurs


It's finally time to share the pictures I took during the vt wonen & design beurs, right after I attended the Meet the Blogger.
It was a really quick tour I took with Marij from My attic. I really missed the house from 101woonideeën that has always been my favorite. 
Here some pictures and inspirations.


È finalmente giunto il momento di condividere le foto che ho scattato durante il vt wonen & design beurs, subito dopo aver partecipato al Meet the Blogger.
ho fatto un velocissimo tour con Marij di My attic. Mi è mancata molto la casa di 101woonideeën che è sempre stata la mia preferita. 
Ecco alcune immagini e ispirazioni.







Pictures: Ilaria Chiaratti for 
IDA Interior LifeStyle, 2015.
All images of this post are shot by me. 
Thank you for sharing/ linking / pinning with love & care.

No comments:

Post a Comment