Thursday, October 15, 2015

Ikea Christmas 2015


Time flies: one month ago I was ready for my belated summer holidays, and in two months it will be almost Christmas.
I realized that a couple of days ago, while I was at Ikea: they were preparing the new collection on the shelves and I'm pretty happy about what I saw pop out from the boxes.
A lot of pastels colors for example, and that's perfect for me that I don't like the classic red/green combination. I saw lovely disposable plates, decorations and textiles that can be used also after Christmas {or in my case before, as we celebrate Enea's birthday on December 13th}.
Here a sneak peek of my favorite!


Il tempo vola: un mese fa ero pronta a partire per le mie vacanze estive, e tra due mesi sarà quasi Natale.
Me ne sono resa conto un paio di giorni fa mentre ero all' Ikea: stavano preparando la nuova collezione natalizia sugli scaffali e sono piuttosto contenta di quello che ho visto saltar fuori dalle scatole.
Un sacco di colori pastello per esempio, perfetti per me che non amo la classica combinazione rosso / verde. Ho visto bellissimi piatti monouso, decorazioni e tessuti che possono essere utilizzati anche dopo Natale {o nel mio caso prima, visto che celebriamo il compleanno di Enea il 13 dicembre}.
Ecco un'anteprima dei miei preferiti!


Images via Ikea



No comments:

Post a Comment